Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a greater space of wellness and joy through my Healing Resonance, Perspective Reboot® mind-body-spirit-emotions sessions, and energy-in-form fractal art. We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality, and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

In each client testimonial I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time & energy is right for incredible shifts. We are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love; that is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and connected within our Selves! Much love, Kristi

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Glowing, Warm Energy ...*

[Long-distance participation in Healing Circle ~ Jim joined a circle of six individuals who met with me in person. However, Jim was situated in his home about 25 miles away. Earlier in the day, I had shared with Jim the visual meditation, song I would play during the Healing Circle and basic schedule of the evening.]

After watching the visual meditation I settled down, but was Initially a bit distracted by something I had been doing on my computer. However, within a couple of minutes I had an inner "knowingness" to just stop and focus, which I did very easily. This was amusing to me later, when I saw an email from Kristi saying that her healing work had started a couple of minutes later than the scheduled time. Kristi had asked me in advance if there were any physical or emotional issues which had led me to "attend" the circle. I expressed a concern with tension in the back of my neck and problems with my sinuses.

Almost immediately I became aware of a glowing, warming energy around my head. I also felt a deep "connectedness to self" which I hadn't experienced for many years. I had been able to attain this consciousness when I was in my twenties and was regularly practicing deep meditation.

I also made a mental connection between this deep connectedness to self and a feeling I remember experiencing as a child when I was recovering from high fevers. I had never connected the two prior to this. I also became aware of a glowing, almost warming feeling of energy around my head. I relaxed into my "focused" state and the healing sensations I was feeling. Then I felt it in my nose, slowly as if I were sucking on a eucalyptus cough drop. It got stronger and almost like that burning/cleansing sensation that would case.

Since the Healing Circle the tension in my neck has been better, but I have to carry a machine on my shoulders for work, so relaxing this area takes more of an ongoing personal focus. My sinuses in the week since the circle have been draining extremely well, especially for the first few days after that. Whatever the sinus issue is, it hasn't felt this clear in well over a year.

Thank you so much Kristi!  
Jim
Dover, NH

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter 

Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"