Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Woke up Light and Happy

[In-person session]

Kristi ... you helped me lift and heal the burden on my heart. I always knew there was something extra special about you, and I find it interesting as to how quickly you removed the boulder off of my heart.

This morning I woke up light and happy. I was able to look out the window and enjoy the sunshine along with the view of the tree in my back yard. I actually saw one leaf swaying in the wind as if to say “Hello ~ welcome back. We have been waiting for you to look out and smile at us once again."

I am not sure exactly what you did, but I can breathe again. My chest and heart feel lighter. You are very powerful, I only hope I can one day shine as brightly as you do.

Mary O'Neil