Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a greater space of wellness and joy through my Healing Resonance, Perspective Reboot® mind-body-spirit-emotions sessions, and energy-in-form fractal art. We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality, and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

In each client testimonial I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time & energy is right for incredible shifts. We are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love; that is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and connected within our Selves! Much love, Kristi

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Would Urge Anyone with a Serious Health Issue to Talk to Her*

[Remote sessions via telephone.]

Last July I had three strokes in the hospital during a medical procedure. I ended up with partial blindness in both eyes, some balance issues, and lots of pain. I also have weakness in my right side.

Through my family I was introduced to Kristi Borst who does energy healing. She told me she works with people with injuries through the phone. Kristi and I had numerous sessions by phone. Talking with Kristi was very, very helpful to me because she gave me some positive ideas that could help me heal myself. For instance, she suggested that I try to dissolve the plaque that was causing the partial blindness in both eyes. This was an idea that I hadn’t thought of myself.

One evening I went outside to walk for exercise. I noticed that the lights were brighter.

I thought that some bulbs on lights outside were replaced. I walked out into the street and the streetlights were brighter so I thought those were replaced too. As I kept walking I noticed that all the lights I could see were brighter. Then I realized that my vision had improved somewhat.

The pain in my right shoulder also lessened after talking to Kristi.

I’m not sure that Kristi healed me and I’m not sure that I healed myself but I can certainly say that Kristi’s sessions were very helpful. Kristi’s ideas encouraged me greatly. I would urge anyone with a serious health issue to talk to her.

Thank you, Kristi!
Bud
Las Vegas, Nevada

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter 

Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"