Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a greater space of wellness and joy through my Healing Resonance, Perspective Reboot® mind-body-spirit-emotions sessions, and energy-in-form fractal art. We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality, and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

In each client testimonial I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time & energy is right for incredible shifts. We are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love; that is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and connected within our Selves! Much love, Kristi

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Was Told by the Radiologist I Didn't Need Any More Appointments!*

 [In person session, follow-up testimonial. Initial heart chakra healing and re-opening testimonial is So Much Love]

After my lumpectomy and first round of radiation, Kristi performed a healing on me. Then, I was told by the radiologist that I didn't need any more appointments! That was almost a year ago, and I think that confirms the power of the healing work Kristi shared with me!

Love,

Barbara Hero