Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Friday, January 17, 2014

I Knew You Were the One to Help!

[Long-distance healing session.]

I have heard many healers on The Dr. Pat Show, and when I heard your voice, I knew you were the one to help! I want to thank you, again. I felt such an incredible connection to you. Where is the healer to go when we need healing too? You have been that being of light for me!

love, light and oneness,
Jackie