Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a greater space of wellness and joy through my Healing Resonance, Perspective Reboot® mind-body-spirit-emotions sessions, and energy-in-form fractal art. We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality, and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

In each client testimonial I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time & energy is right for incredible shifts. We are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love; that is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and connected within our Selves! Much love, Kristi

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I Am So Thrilled at the Rapid Relief and Healing [of] Your Amazing Energy*

[Several in-person mini sessions for pain relief and healing.]

I wanted to thank you, very much, for your healing energy!

As you know, recently I slipped and fell twice, in a week! I know I fractured/cracked the base of my spine. I know this because, several years ago I broke the tip of my tailbone off. All of the intense pain and discomfort is, basically, the same. I was advised not to ever fall again because the base is now flat and can cause paralysis with a fall. I was advised if I ever fractured/cracked it that it would require 6-12 weeks of laying on my stomach to heal along with pain medication. Obviously, I dodged a more serious result, but I do not have time to lie down for so many weeks nor do I want chemical pain medication!

My first visit to you took the immediate pain away. It just vanished in 10 minutes and, I was amazed! However, it didn't relieve the underlying issue. Then I fell again and came back again. In 10 minutes the latest wave of pain was gone! At this point, you started more in-depth work on me, as I wanted to fast forward the healing process.
This has required several visits but, all fairly short. I was not able to sit, stand too long, walk, bend or put my arms up over my head (if I was sitting down). Apparently, there were raw nerves that I was sitting on, which prevented this. Little by little all of these issues have gone away. The only thing I have a problem with now is sitting on a hard surface for any length of time (hence, a collar pillow cushion!). This is, also, improving with each "healing touch".

My falls were, approximately, three and a half weeks ago! I am, virtually, pain and discomfort free within the past week!! I am so thrilled at the rapid relief and healing your amazing energy has done. I can now sit and put my arms over my head, drive my car in comfort, bend over, lie on my back (couldn't before), get up without falling to my knees with shooting pain and the list goes on.

I keep saying, "I am amazed!" and I shouldn't be by now. I still have healing to do, so the sessions will continue. However, this option has sped up the process, kept me mobile and off chemical pain medications. I have not taken any medications, of any kind, either. There is no constant pain; that was gone after the first visit with both falls. The pain has been associated with movement, sitting, etc. so it's intermittent but intense. The intensity level released first and, the healing has been with successive sessions.

OK, I'll still say it, "I am amazed" but very thankful too.

You have a fan and patient for life!
Yvonne P
Dover, NH

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter 

Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"