Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What A Relief ...

[Bonnie participated in the "Foundation of Love, Root Chakra Group Healing Session" which is available on demand on the Kore Healingsm with Kristi pages]

"What a relief it was this morning when I went shopping and could walk around that store for an hour (which was my walking exercise) and not feel any hip pain. I am so grateful to you! I realize from the session and the release I had, this pain stemmed from my sexual, physical and emotional abuse as a child. I was hurting in all areas. I am amazed I kept that pain in my body for so many, many years! Thank you for helping me identify and release it.

You are an angel,"
Bonnie F.
New Hampshire