Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Truly Awe-Inspiring and Life Changing

[In-person session for physical pain in chest & lower back, numbness in arms, and feeling of anger and insecurity. Client indicated she wanted my jump-start 3-session package. Within the first half hour, the physical pain in her body was gone and she was amazed to NOT feel pain.
We decided near the end of her first session to continue for another hour as a traumatic event from age 12 had just come forward for healing.]

Kristi ~ Thank you so much for my first energy healing! What an incredible experience it was! I almost don't believe I could change my perspective or let go of something I've held onto for so long after 2 hours! It truly was awe-inspiring and life changing. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you again! Sending love and light ...
Kelly S
Maine