Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

I Feel Free Again!

[Distance healing, clearing, clarity, guidance session by phone.]

I can't thank you enough for today. I feel like I've been "restored". I have learned new things about deeper wounds, etc. I already feel like I'm seeing things more clearly, that I didn't before (why I have certain blocks, etc.).

You've been such a gift to me. I feel free again! 

Shannon E.
Lincolnton, GA