Healing ResonanceHealing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am fortunate to have the opportunity to help people heal both physically and emotionally. The truth is, the two are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario. These are extended testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. Namaste!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Believe you Removed My Obsession and Craving for Alcohol and Drugs!

[Client attending a Healing Circle and commented that she "felt more comfortable in her body than she had in a long time". I was confused by this and asked if I could meet with her privately afterward for more information. What ensued was one of the first miracles that made me realize I had the healing gift.]

I am so glad that I attended the Healing Circle and that you asked me to clarify what I was experiencing. In the after session, I believe you removed my obsession and craving for alcohol and drugs!


Your are truly a gifted receptor.  Your vision of my "moving to music" is so right on!  I was a dancer for ten years from aged 5 - 15, and when my identity as a dancer ended at age 15, I started using.  I have always wanted to get back to it - and now I will, especially with your message from the Light!

You are truly a "God wink" and new gem in my life.  I know we will see each other again soon.

Christine