Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a great space of wellness and joy by this Healing Resonance "work". We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality (I'm not talking about religion), and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

Because the unseen realms of human form (including communication with/to/through the physical body intelligence) are where my natural abilities excel, affecting positive outcomes in others is somewhat effortless ... I merely go to that aspect of myself that is totally and unconditionally loving and feel what is not in resonance with that presence and release it (with my clients' consent, involvement and cooperation). I work for the highest good of all!

This section of my site includes testimonials some of my clients have written and invited me to share with others. In most cases I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time is right for incredible shifts and we are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love. That is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and clear. Much love, Kristi

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Got Engaged!

[Distance session in mid-June, from Maine to New Zealand. On her Intake Form, Clarise noted she'd "had a Breast Reduction surgery in March and still recovering. Leaving me a little constricted with movement and neck and shoulders tensed." As happens many times in my session work, Clarise's 8-year old self came forward to heal a cornerstone of the physical issue. Immediate release in the breast tissue and ribs. Also release of some patterns of worry and anxiety.]

It has been over a month since our session and I just want to thank you for your healing and help. The pain I had on my left side was gone the following day of the session, and it has been a lot more flexible. (You had suggested I embrace the adventurous spirit of my younger Self, so) I took my 8 year old self to a place called Hobbiton, and it felt amazing. And a few weeks later I got engaged!

Thank you again!

Warmest Regards,
Clarise R
New Zealand