Healing Resonance
Healing Resonance
llc

with kristi borst

... release that which no longer serves you!

Testimonials and Feedback

I am grateful for the opportunity to assist people in getting to a greater space of wellness and joy through my Healing Resonance, Perspective Reboot® mind-body-spirit-emotions sessions, and energy-in-form fractal art. We are not merely our bodies ... we are an ever-changing composite of physicality, emotions, spirituality, and energy/frequency/vibration. These aspects of self are so tied together in somewhat of a "chicken and egg" (which came first) scenario that the mind-body-spirit approach to healing makes so much sense.

In each client testimonial I have provided a bit of background info [written in brackets]. Many major transformations reflect a shedding of an old, painful story/frequency/density. This is why I love to say "release what no longer serves you." The time & energy is right for incredible shifts. We are each here to contribute our pure essence of light and love; that is so much easier to do when we are centered, balanced, and connected within our Selves! Much love, Kristi

Monday, July 10, 2017

If You Haven't Partnered with Kristi, You Haven't Tried Everything*

[Post-op mini pain-relief/healing acceleration sessions beginning day of Mohs Micrographic Surgery for Facial Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinomas (skin cancer). Subsequent mini sessions in the days following.]

Having what I thought was a simple skin cancer spot removed, under my nose, turned into quite an ordeal! The incision was fairly long and deep. The surgeon said it was deeper than had appeared. I ended up with inside and outside stitches and steri strips over those and bandaging on top of all that!!

I am so very fortunate to know what Kristi has done for others and to have "known" to ask her to assist with her post-op sessions. I opted for her 45-minutes total session time package. She worked on me immediately when I got out of surgery/recovery, doing two 10 min sessions with me in the course of 3 hours right after surgery.

Before we started, I felt an odd stinging session that bordered on a burning feeling around my upper lip and under the nose. This was relieved, and gone, within 2 or 3 minutes! Though the right side of my face was still numb, I could feel a slight "pulling" sensation as she worked on me. I had her work on me with my eyes closed. I could feel energy swirling through my face and leaving. At one point, I did open my eyes and her hand was "pulling" in the air and away from my face. I felt that! It's just odd sensations but the relief was immediate. She says she can "remove trauma" and I know it's true.

She did a 10-minute remote session on me the next day. She received a picture of the nerves reaching out and "holding hands" trying to get back together and said she heard the Beatles song "Come Together". She suggested I sing or hum it with this visualization. I love the Beatles and know the song ... Great!! I did this all night and have been for the last three days. I, literally, close my eyes and hum or sing and picture the nerve endings pulling each other closer and connecting. It's actually fun! This was a great tool to help me communicate with my body. Kristi shared that different methods are presented for different people because we are all so unique.

Today (3 1/2 days later), Kristi was being interviewed on a radio show in Boston and asked if I would like to accompany her. I have been snow-bound and jumped at the chance! While I had not had any stinging or pain since the mini sessions on the day of surgery, my face was still puffy. About a day and a half ago bruising came out beside my mouth and traveled all the way under my chin. It was very dark purple and blue and was sensitive to the touch. My upper lip was still so swollen it touched my bottom lip, on the right side, and my smile showed teeth only to the left.

While riding with her, I could feel my face tingling. During the show, I sat in the lounge of the radio station and listened to her on air. She took calls for mini sessions, so I just sat back and focused on my face while she was doing these. I kept focusing on the nerves connecting and swelling going down using my healing visualizations Kristi had shared.

Just being with her for about four hours, listening to her work on others, and talking about my healing on the trip down ramped up my healing like crazy! At the end of the day, I have a full smile with my lips parted and showing all my teeth, the bruising has lessened a lot. This morning I could not drink from a coffee cup without a straw or coffee would dribble down my face onto my clothing! I decided to try this afternoon and Ta Da, no straw needed!!! I know what she can do but these ramped up results were amazing!

I was looking forward to another mini session before she headed home, and know there's still healing going on hours after that session. Spending time within her energy field is, again, amazing!!! Tonight, as I write this well-deserved testimonial, I can't stop smiling and feeling the space between my upper and lower lip!

While I know some people are reluctant to work with her remotely and think "distance healing just cannot be that effective", I say there is no such thing as "just" with Kristi. Just do it and know you will have results!

I have been quite happy with the results of our pain-relief and accelerated mini sessions. I will continue to work with her on her post-op mini sessions until the stitches dissolve and beyond. The surgeon said to expect, at least, 10 days for the stitches to dissolve and a month or more for complete recovery. I don't expect those long time lines. I've got Kristi and her healing energy to assist me in shortening that time. I have proof my healing already is accelerated.

If you "think" you have tried everything and you haven't partnered with Kristi for physical or emotional healing, then you haven't tried everything!

Best wishes ....
Yvonne P

New Hampshire

release that which no longer serves you ...

Schedule Your Perspective Reboot® Healing Session
Kore HealingSM with Kristi On-Demand Sessions
Free Mp3s and Free Videos
Healing Energy-in-Form Artwork
Like & Follow Healing Resonance on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter 

Get "4 Simple Steps for Connecting with Your Inner Peace"